- Current prime minister of Jordan. Bakhit was re-appointed as prime minster by King Abdullah on February 1, 2011, after weeks of Jordanian protests calling for reform.
- First term as prime minister from November 2005 – November 2007.
- Previously served as Jordanian ambassador to Israel as well as national security chief.
Ali Abu Al-Ragheb
- Served as prime minister from June 2000 to October 2003, replaced by Faisal Al-Fayez.
- Previously served as minister of industry & trade and minister of energy & mineral resources.
- Currently serves as chairman of Yarmouk Insurance Company.
- Currently speaker of the Jordanian parliament.
- Previously served as prime minister from October 2003 to April 2005.
- Also previously served as minister of the Hashemite Court and chief of royal protocol at the Royal Court.
- Currently a senator in the Jordanian parliament; chairman of economic & finance committee.
- Previously served as prime minister from November 2007 to December 2009.
- Prior to term as PM, served as chief commissioner for the Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority; minister of tourism; and minister of tourism & antiquities.
- Chief of General Intelligence Directorate (GID), Jordan’s intelligence agency, from late 2005 until December 2008.
- Former minister of tourism & antiquities and chairman of the Jordan Tourism Board.
- On June 27, 2011, Jordan's lower house of parliament voted to impeach Dabbas in connection with the Casinogate scandal.
- London-based founder of the ICCB (Iraqi Consultants and Construction Bureau), a firm focused on the reconstruction of Iraq.
- Owner of Oasis Holdings Investment Ltd.
- Known as one of the richest Arab businessmen, has major investments in the region in various sectors that include trade, media, telecommunications, sport, and distribution.
- Chairman and CEO at Cairo Amman Bank.
- Also serves/has served as the President of Arab Supply and Trading Co. (ASTRA), Chairman of AWRAQ Investments, Ayla Oasis Development Co, Director of Jordan Hotels and Tourism Co, and Director of Jordan Tourism Projects Development Co.
Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority (ASEZA)
- Authority in charge of the Aqaba Special Economic Zone, established in February 2001 as a liberalized, low-tax, duty-free, and multi-sectoral development area.
- Situated at the crossroads of four countries (Jordan, Egypt, Israel & Saudi Arabia), it encompasses Jordan's entire coastline and has attracted billions in foreign investment.
Oasis Holdings Investment Ltd.
- Investment company, owned by Shwan Al-Mulla, that acquires, builds and develops large-scale projects, including hotels, shopping mall, entertainment centers, residential buildings and office buildings.
Ayla Corporation (Ayla Oasis Development Company)
- Part of the Arab Supply and Trading Co. (ASTRA) headed by Khaled Al-Masri, Ayla is a real estate developer that focuses on residential, commercial and entertainment projects