Jorge Lorenzo won his first race of the MotoGP season at the Aragon Grand Prix after points leader Marc Marquez and Honda teammate Dani Pedrosa both crashed because of rain.
Lorenzo changed for a bike with tires for wet conditions after it started to rain halfway through the race.
The move proved the right one after Marquez and Pedrosa both decided to push on with tires for dry surfaces, only to fall with a few laps to go.
It was Lorenzo's first win since the last race of 2013.
Aleix Espargaro finished second, followed by Cal Crutchlow in third.
Valentino Rossi crashed out before the rain started.
Marquez finished 13th, one spot ahead of Pedrosa.
1. Marc Marquez (Spain) Honda 292
2. Dani Pedrosa (Spain) Honda 217
3. Valentino Rossi (Italy) Yamaha 214
4. Jorge Lorenzo (Spain) Yamaha 202
5. Andrea Dovizioso (Italy) Ducati 142