Luis Suarez made his first appearance following his biting controversy for new side Barcelona before promising there will not be any further biting incidents.
Suarez, named as a substitute at the Nou Camp, came on for the final 15 minutes in what was his first action since being banned for biting Giorgio Chiellini in Uruguay's World Cup game with Italy on June 24.
The striker was initially banned from all football activities for four months, but an appeal hearing last week allowed him to train with Barca and play friendlies.
Suarez, who cost Barcelona a reported $108m from Liverpool, will not be allowed to play a competitive game for his new club until after his ban ends at the end of October.
"I say to fans, don't worry, because I won't do that anymore," Suarez said.
"I spoke to my psychologist and he said I had to face it and say sorry. I did - now I would rather focus on the present, which is Barcelona."
Meanwhile, Neymar scored twice as the Spanish giants beat Mexican side Leon 6-0 in a pre-season friendly.
The Brazilian returned after fracturing a vertebra for Brazil in the World Cup quarter-finals against Colombia, and he coolly lifted the ball over keeper William Yarbrough for Barca's second after Lionel Messi had headed home the opener.
Neymar flicked in another before half time, and after the break substitute Munir El Haddadi netted twice and Sandro Ramirez, another youth product, completed the scoring a minute from time.
It was a new-look Barcelona that took to the field against Leon following an overhaul of the side for the La Liga season, which starts this weekend.