What Iran must do
- Halt enrichment above five per cent.
- Dismantle technical connections required to enrich above five per cent.
- Not install additional centrifuges of any type.
- Not install or use any next-generation centrifuges to enrich uranium.
- Not construct additional enrichment facilities.
- Not commission or fuel Arak reactor.
- Provide daily access to IAEA inspectors at Natanz and Fordow sites.
- Provide IAEA access to centrifuge assembly, production and storage facilities.
- Provide design information for Arak reactor.
What world powers offer in return
- Not impose new nuclear-related sanctions for six months
- Suspend some sanctions on gold and precious metals, cars and petrochemical exports, potentially providing Iran approximately $1.5 billion.
- Allow purchases of Iranian oil at their current levels.
- License safety-related repairs and inspections inside Iran for certain Iranian airlines.
- Allow $400m in governmental tuition assistance to be transferred from restricted funds directly to educational institutions in third countries to defray the tuition costs of Iranian students.
Source: Al Jazeera