A delegation of South Korean officials investigating a fatal bombing has come under attack near the Yemeni capital.
Yemeni security officials said a suicide bomber targeted the delegation's convoy while it was en route to the airport in Sanaa on Wednesday.
The South Koreans had been in the country to investigate a bombing on Sunday that killed four South Korean tourists and their Yemeni guide.
Officials said no one was hurt in Wednesday's attack. The AP news agency reported that the South Korean ambassador to Yemen was among the delegation.
South Korea said it had been notified by the Yemeni authorities that al-Qaeda was to blame for the attack.
The bomber walked between two vehicles carrying the delegation and detonated his explosives belt, a security source said.
The impact of the blast shattered the convoy's windows.
South Korea's foreign ministry has advised its citizens to avoid travelling to Yemen.
Sunday's attack was the worst incident involving South Korean travellers since 2007, when 23 aid workers were taken hostage by Taliban fighters in Afghanistan.