Two bodies of children aged 12 and 14 were among the remains of five people pulled from the rubble on Wednesday.
One survivor was rescued on Tuesday, and Mahmud al-Damati, a local hospital official, said the 24-year-old woman was in "good condition".
The building housed between 40 and 50 people, but the accident happened in the morning after many residents had left for work or school.
Prosecutors have issued warrants for the arrest of a number of people following the collapse, including the woman who owned the building, and local council officials.
The owners of the building had been ordered several times in the past and as late as 2002 to renovate the dilapidated building, but work was repeatedly delayed due to "conflicts" with residents, according to a statement from the local prosecutor.
The local authorities had ordered the removal of the top two floors because they contravened building laws, but the order was not implemented, a source said.
Building collapses are common in Egypt because of lax building standards and poor maintenance.
Penalties against those who carry out poor construction work were increased in 1996, shortly after the collapse of a building in the wealthy Cairo area of Heliopolis left 64 people dead.