Indian police have released the names or aliases of nine suspected gunmen killed during last month's deadly attacks in the city of Mumbai.
Passport photographs of eight of the men were released on Tuesday.
The body of the ninth gunman was said to have been too badly burned for an image to be released.
Police said all were from Pakistan.
Reports suggest the information was obtained from the only attacker, named as Azam Amir Qasab, who was captured alive and is now in police custody being interrogated.
Rakesh Maria, a senior police official, said: "All of them were given aliases during training to prevent them from knowing each others original names."
Matt McClure, Al Jazeera's correspondent in New Delhi, said: "Indian police came to know this from the interrogation of the sole surviving member of the ten gunmen [Azam Amir Qasab].
"Apparently these men were sworn to secrecy, their identities were kept concealed from one another but during the voyage by sea from Karachi to Mumbai they did share personal details - and this is how the Indian police came to know their names and where they came from.
"Three attackers were said to have come from the central Pakistani city of Multan."
Indian police issued a statement on Tuesday saying they will question another suspect believed to have ties to the Mumbai attack.
India blames the Pakistani-based Lashkar-e-Taiba group for the attacks on 26 November that left at least 170 people dead during a 60-hour siege.
Pakistan has said it had arrested 16 people since Saturday but that it would not hand over any suspect to India.
Ahmad Mukhtar, the defence minister, said on Tuesday that those arrested include Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, Lashkar-e-Taiba's operations' director, and the head of another Islamic group fighting Indian rule in Kashmir.