Live every day at 15:00 GMT, NewsGrid, Al Jazeera's first interactive news bulletin, gives you the opportunity to engage with the world's news stories on and off the grid.
Main topics on Monday, February 20:
- Monday marks 30 days since Donald Trump took office. We explore what the US president has accomplished and the movement against him.
- Iraqi security forces have pushed into the southern outskirts of Mosul on the second day of a new offensive to drive ISIL fighters from the city's western half. An estimated 750,000 civilians are believed to be trapped inside the western part of the city. We speak to the UN deputy high commissioner for human rights about the humanitarian situation in west Mosul.
- Famine has been declared in two counties of South Sudan’s Unity state, affecting more than 100,000 people. The South Sudanese government and three UN agencies have said the calamity is the result of prolonged civil war and an ongoing economic crisis. We speak to the UN Food and Agriculture Organization.
How to get involved in the conversation?
- Connect with us on Twitter using #AJNewsGrid
- WhatsApp our news team directly via 974 501 111 49
- Comment on our live broadcast via Facebook
Source: Al Jazeera News