Five years since Al Jazeera English launched, the channel is still only available in a handful of US cities: New York, NY; Washington DC; Burlington, VT; Toledo, OH; and Bristol, RI.
We know Americans want to watch, as 80,000 people have already emailed their TV providers. But we need you to keep the pressure up by contacting your cable/satellite carrier to Demand AJE.
AJE is broadcast to at least 250 million households in 120 countries.
At 70 bureaus across the globe, we have more than 1,000 staff from 50 nationalities - making our newsrooms the most diverse in the world.
1. Tweet w/ #DemandAlJazeera / #DemandAJE.
2. "Like" us on Facebook and share AJE articles.
3. Share extensive US media coverage of AJE.
4. Read facts and figures about the channel.
5. Find your TV service provider and Demand AJE.