"The report should not be made public," Jan Dziedziczak said on Friday, refusing to give details and saying that the matter was considered closed by the authorities.
"The minister with responsibility for the intelligence services, Zbigniew Wassermann, submitted the results of the inquiry to the supervisory parliamentary commission.
"All the members of the commission said they were satisfied with his explanations and considered the matter closed."
Kazimierz Marcinkiewicz, the Polish prime minister, had promised last week that the results of the probe would be made public.
"We must probe this affair to its very depths because it does not foster a situation of security in Poland," Marcinkiewicz said on 12 December.
US television network ABC said earlier that the US Central Intelligence Agency had detained eight senior members of the al-Qaida network in Poland on unspecified dates.
It also claimed that the CIA had evacuated all suspects to North Africa in recent weeks since the row broke out.
On 9 December, the Gazeta Wyborcza paper quoted Marc Garlasco, of US rights body Human Rights Watch, as saying Poland housed the CIA's main European base for the interrogation of terror suspects, and that local authorities must have known.