Mahmud Muhammad Hamad, Muhammad Oda Said and Musa Ghunaim were identified through DNA tests and the confessions of 29 suspects who have been arrested as part of the inquiry into the attacks.
Two of the bombers were driving cars loaded with explosive gas cylinders, with one driving his vehicle against a hotel and the other detonating his close to the souq (market) in the old town, security sources said on Saturday.
The third of the bombers, all of whom were from al-Arish in northern Egypt, was carrying a bag of explosives that he detonated close to a carpark.
About 70 people, including foreigners, were killed in the multiple bombings in the tourist-packed Red Sea resort on 23 July.
No overseas links
"Security forces have established that the terror cell has no links with organisations abroad," a security source said, adding that the ringleader had been arrested, but without disclosing his name.
Three groups, including two said to be linked to al-Qaida, have claimed the attacks in statements posted on the internet, whose authenticity have not been confirmed.
"Security forces have established that the terror cell has no links with organisations abroad"
The semi-official al-Ahram newspaper has also reported that Egyptian security identified the three bombers through DNA testing.
The newspaper, which did not give a source for its report, also confirmed the names of the bombers. It said the bombers and others in their cell were from Sinai.