The latest verdict brings the total number of convictions to 15.

Two of the main plotters have been sentenced to death by firing squad, while another was given a life term after showing remorse.

Prosecutors are demanding death for a fourth key defendant, and that verdict is due on Thursday.

The bombings killed 202 people, mostly Western tourists.

An Indonesian court on the resort island of Bali sentenced two men on Monday to 12 and 15 years in jail for their part in last year's nightclub bombings that killed 202 people, most of them young Western tourists.

The verdicts at the Denpasar court brought to 15 the number of people sentenced over the blasts.

Death sentences

Two of the main plotters have been sentenced to death by firing squad, while another was given a life term after showing remorse.

Presiding judge IB Jagra said on Monday defendant Hernianto had helped with the 12 October bombings by providing his house in July last year for a planning meeting.

Although prosecutors had demanded a 20 year term, he was sentenced to 12 years imprisonment.

In a separate trial at the court, Maskur bin Abd al-Kadir was sentenced to 15 years in jail.

Presiding Judge Gde Damendra said Maskur had helped the Bali bombers find a boarding house, buy a car and survey the targets. Prosecutors had demanded a 15-year jail term.

Indonesia, seeking to crack down on it own Muslim groups, has won international praise for the Bali bombing investigation and trials that have resulted in tough sentences.

The Bali bombings have been blamed on a south-east Asian group known as the Jamaa Islamiya that is seen by many security experts as the regional arm of al-Qaida.