- Tender documents can be collected from Support Services Building, Purchasing & Contracts Department, TV R/A Area, beside Al Yarmouk Petrol Station by submitting an authorisation letter showing the tender number and ID number of collecting person under the company letterhead.
- Supplier should register with Al Jazeera Network Purchasing & Contracts Department before collecting the tender documents.
- Tender documents are to be collected from 02/01/2011 to 13/01/2011, between 7:00am to 1:00pm.
- The technical offer must be submitted with a bank guarantee issued by a Qatari bank or by a bank operating in Qatar and should be valid for a period of 120 days from bid closing date.
- The offer must be valid for a period of 90 days from the bid closing date.
- The Technical and Financial offers shall be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes. Both envelopes must be enclosed in a third sealed envelope which shall bear the tender number, subject and closing date. The envelope must be submitted to the Office of Secretary of General Tender Committees and recorded in the submission form to be inserted into the Tender Box.
- The last date for accepting the tender offers shall be 1:00pm of the bid closing date and any offer submitted after this date will not be accepted.
- For more information, please call 44897131.