||Tender Ref. No.
||Bank Guarantee (Qrs.)
||Fee Non Refundable (Qrs.)
||Bid Closing Date & Time
Service agents for
- Tender documents can be collected from Support Services Building, Purchasing & Contracts Department, TV R/A Area, beside Al Yarmouk Petrol Station by submitting an authorisation letter on company letterhead showing the tender number and ID number of the person collecting it.
- Supplier should register with Al Jazeera Network Purchasing and Contracts Department before collecting the render documents.
- Tender documents are to be collected from 03/06/2009 to 14/06/2009 between 7: 00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- The technical offer must be submitted with a bank guarantee issued by a Qatari bank or by a bank operating in Qatar and should be valid for 120 days from bid closing date.
- The offer must be valid for a period of 90 days from the bid closing date.
- The Technical and Financial offers must be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes. Both envelopes must be enclosed in a third sealed envelope which shall bear the tender number, subject and closing date. The envelope must be submitted to the Office of Secretary of General Tender Committees and recoeded in the submission form to be inserted into the Tender Box.
- The last date for accepting the tender offers shall be 1:00pm of the bid closing date and any offer submitted after this date will not be accepted.
- For more information, please call 4897112.
Source: Al Jazeera